First they came for Wikileaks
and I didn’t speak out because I trust my Govt
Then they came for the Egyptians,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t Egyptian.
Then they came for the Syrians,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Syrian.
Then they came for the Occupiers,
and I didn’t speak out because I thought they were hippies.
Then they came for mainstream journalists
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
…no-one except the rapidly growing number of citizen journalists & activists online
- How Citizen Journalism Is Reshaping Media and Democracy (mashable.com)
- Gaps in local news coverage a golden opportunity for lawyer blogs (kevin.lexblog.com)
- Mainstream media making viewers more uninformed? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- The MSM’s latest sensational scandal: itself (rt.com)
- Wikileaks’ Julian Assange Slams U.K. Media as ‘Backstabbing’ (ibtimes.com)
- PPPA Change: Media still not free from Clutches of Government (dinmerican.wordpress.com)
- The Latest from #Anonymous
- Senator Scott Ludlam calls on Govt to bring Julian Assange home