Please share this with your local legal Eagles and Justice activists – see the formidable line-up of speakers and issues below.
Robert Richter QC has requested a registration extension for the standard fee to Friday the 2nd of March so his colleagues have more time to review their court diaries.
Late registration fees apply from the 3rd of March – no further extensions.
*** STANDARD REGISTRATION FEE CLOSES 2 MARCH 2012 ***
17 speakers over 3 days – 7 CPD points
· Dr Thomas Muller – one of Europe’s leading profilers, the Austrian criminal psychologist has worked on cases for abductor Josef Fritzl (Austria), cannibal Armin Meiwes (Germany), serial offenders Jack Unterweger (Austria), Horst David and Frank Gust (Germany), Moses Sithole (South Africa) and Misha Ebner (Switzerland) and letter bomber Franz Fuchs (Austria).
· Dr John Olsson – an independent forensic linguistics expert who has worked on more than 400 cases at the highest courts in the UK, USA, Australia and Canada.
· Professor Richard Shepherd – a leading forensic pathologist in the UK who has worked on inquiries and investigations for the Bloody Sunday, Diana, Princess of Wales, Dodi Al Fayed, Dr David Kelly (former United Nations weapons inspector), 9/11 and Bali bombing.
· Robert Richter QC – one of Australia’s leading criminal barristers.
· Joe Slemko – a Canadian specialising in the science of bloodstain pattern analysis and crime scene reconstruction.
· Gerard Dutton – one of Australia’s senior and most accomplished forensic firearms experts.
· Clint Hampson – an expert in forensic science. DNA, blood spatter analysis, crime scene management, fingerprinting, forensic photography and digital forensics.
· Robin Napper – a forensically-driven crime investigator who was at the forefront of the DNA revolution in the UK.
· Barry C. Scheck– a Professor of Law and co-founder of the Innocence Project in USA that uses DNA evidence to exonerate the wrongly convicted.
· Estelle Blackburn – award winning investigative journalist.
· Professor Paul Wilson OAM – an Australian criminologist and forensic psychologist who has worked on a number of miscarriages of justice cases.
· Lieutenant ColonelDan Mori – US Marine and David Hick’s former lawyer.
Hear firsthand from those whose terrible ordeals as victims of injustice have been portrayed in Hollywood movies, including Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton (Australia), Dr Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter (USA), Betty Anne Waters (USA) and Graham Stafford (Australia). It will also be the first time that David Bain has spoken about his experience (New Zealand).
For registration enquiries, please contact EECW Pty Ltd on eecw
Paul Montani B.Bus FCA CFP
Founder and CEO
PO Box 8455
PERTH BC WA 6849
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men and women to do nothing”
– Edmund Burke